Falls are the leading cause of injuries in seniors. Our Fall Prevention Services focus on comprehensive assessments to identify all risk factors affecting balance and develop personalized physician ordered treatment plans designed to prevent falls before they occur.
Our specially trained therapy team works together to achieve optimal outcomes. Treatment goals are focused on improving mobility and balance using a four system approach to reduce risk factors that affect balance.
We then monitor each patient’s progress daily, weekly or monthly as needed until on-going compliance and optimal results are achieved.
Our Fall Prevention
- Comprehensive Fall Risk Assessment including a Home Safety Evaluation
- Personalized Physician Approved Treatment Plan for Optimal Outcomes
- Implementation of specific personalized one on one therapy treatments
- Weekly team conference to discuss progress towards goals
- Outcome tracking and reporting to physicians