Our Neurological Care Services focus on delivering specific physician ordered protocols to both newly and chronically diagnosed clients with neurological disorders.
Our specially trained nurses and therapy team work directly with the client’s own physician to achieve optimal self-management treatment goals. Treatment usually begins with 24-hours of discharge from the hospital. Treatment goals are focused on improving mobility and balance, self-care techniques, bowel and bladder control and improvement of speech and swallowing.
We then monitor each patient’s progress daily, weekly or monthly as needed until on-going compliance and optimal results are achieved.
Our Neurological Care
- Comprehensive Assessment and Personalized Treatment Plan for Optimal Outcomes
- Monitoring of signs and symptoms of exacerbations of disease process
- Reporting early changes to physician and obtaining orders as needed.
- Monitoring of medication for effectiveness and side-effects
- Implementation of therapy to achieve optimal outcomes with mobility, self-care and speech and swallowing.
- Disease Specific Education and Training for client and family