Our Orthopedic Rehabilitation program is focused on delivering personalized physician ordered protocols to our orthopedic clients to achieve complete recovery after surgery.
Our services start within 24-hours of discharge from the hospital. Our therapists have received advanced training and competency and work directly with the client’s own physician to achieve optimal treatment goals focused on restoration of an active lifestyle.
We then monitor each patient’s progress daily, weekly as needed until on-going compliance and results are achieved.
- Comprehensive Assessment and Personalized Treatment Plan for Optimal Outcomes
- One on one care by specially trained Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist and/or Speech Therapist
- Restoration of Range of Motion, Strength and Mobility with Daily Activities
- Home Exercise Program that promotes optimal self-management outcomes
- Implementation and Training of appropriate adaptive equipment
- Home Safety Evaluation
- Speech Therapy to assist with communication and swallowing
- Disease Specific Education and Training for client and family
- Community Resource Referrals for Assistance as needed