Our Cardiac Care Program focuses on delivering specific physician ordered protocols to both newly and chronically diagnosed clients with cardiac illnesses, and post-operative cardiac surgical clients.
Our specially trained nurses and therapists work directly with the client’s own physician to achieve optimal self-management treatment goals. Treatment usually begins with 24-hours of discharge from the hospital.
We then monitor each patient’s progress daily, weekly or monthly as needed until on-going compliance and optimal results are achieved.
Our Cardiac Care
- Comprehensive Assessment and Personalized Treatment Plan for Optimal Outcomes
- Monitoring of signs and symptoms of exacerbations of disease process
- Reporting early changes to physician and obtaining orders as needed.
- Monitoring of medication for effectiveness and side-effects
- Implementation of therapy to achieve optimal mobility and endurance
- Disease Specific Education and Training for client and family
- Implementation and monitoring of self-management treatment interventions