Chronic Pulmonary Care
Our Chronic Pulmonary Care Services focus on delivering specific physician ordered protocols to both newly and chronically diagnosed clients with pulmonary illnesses. Our specially trained nurses and therapists work directly with the client’s own physician to achieve optimal self-management treatment goals.
Treatment usually begins with 24-hours of discharge from the hospital or upon receipt of physician order. Our multi-discipline team assists our clients with minimization of the disease process debilities and improvement of quality of life.
Treatment goals are focused on the improvement of respiratory function, proper nutrition, better knowledge and education, mobility and gait training, and the alleviation of fear and anxiety to improve quality of life. We then monitor each patient’s progress daily, weekly or monthly as needed until on-going compliance and optimal results are achieved.
Our Pulmonary Care
- Comprehensive Assessment and Personalized Treatment Plan for Optimal Outcomes
- Monitoring of signs and symptoms of exacerbations of disease process.
- Reporting early changes to physician and obtaining orders as needed
- Monitoring of medication for effectiveness and side-effects
- Implementation of therapy to achieve optimal mobility and endurance
- Implementation and monitoring of self-management treatment interventions.
- Disease Specific Education and Training for client and family